Background

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Altered Composition Book for Teacher

Fisher started Kindergarten last month and I made this notebook for his teacher Mrs. Thornton. I usual do not create altered items but had seen some of these composition books done. I thought I would try my hand at it. I used Lettering Delights Cool School for the crayon frame and school days. The letters for the name is from the Scribble Kids alphabet. The notebook paper was first drawn with the Cricut using an ink gel pen and then cut from Locker Talk cart. I found some stickers than looked like ribbon in my stash, a few buttons, and a cute embellishment of stacked books. Finally I made a closure using some ribbon with the alphabet printed on it.



Thanks for taking the time to visit and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.