Background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Quick Card to Share

Trying to keep up and share something at least once a week. Hmmmm.... should I put that in writing? They say that putting your goals in writing helps you stay on target so I think I'll leave it there. We'll see how things go.

Today I am sharing a card I made in July for my pastor's son who was getting married. The heart is cut from Plantin Schoolbook and embossed with Divine Swirls folder. The paper is from My Mind's Eye. I kept playing with the placement of the heart and felt it needed more. At the time I wasn't so please with it but now that I look at it with fresh eyes I really like the simplicity of the card.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.