Background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My First Easel Card

My DH has a birthday on Friday and he is taking Fisher to the beach fishing. We are celebrating at the house on Wednesday. I wanted to try an easel card and had some time to play with it today. I used images from Lettering Delights Happy Camper and Happy Trails. I tried a PnC but found it was easier just to print and use my trusty scissors.


Can you tell that the canoe and the fishing hat are layered with pop dots?
I couldn't find the right image I wanted for the sun so I took a roll of tape and traced the inside with a black pen. I moved the roll around to make it look more like a scribble. I used a face from Peachy Keen to created the smile and colored with colored pencils.
Thanks for taking the time to look. Now I hope his present is delivered in time for him to open tomorrow.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.