Background

Friday, January 1, 2010

Thinking of You

The Pink Elephant actually hosted two sketches for this week's challenge.
Here is a card for the second sketch. I cut the bird and branch from the Home Decor cartridge. The circle was cut from Plantin Schoolbook. The stamp is from a new set for me from Inkadinkadoo called "Just Saying." I really like the medallion. I added a little sparkle to the medallion. I am not sure you can tell in the picture. I also added some to the bird. I am pleased with how the card turned out. Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!


3 comments:

  1. Great work - off to look at your other entry now.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! love the little birdie! Great job with the Pink Elephant sketch challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Love the texture!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.