Background

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Preschool Valentine Cards

After Fisher and I finished making the Valentine treat bags he took off to play with toys. This gave me some time to work on making the valentine's for his preschool class. I used the Doodlecharms cart and found all the little animals too cute to pass up. These were super simple and I really like how cute they turned out to be.

I created 4-6 of each style. After looking at all of them together, I wish I had made the ladybug with some pattern paper like I did the others. The dragonfly was a little difficult. I sometimes have problems cutting thin patterned paper. I can't seem to get the settings just right. All in all though I am pleased with the results. I really like the faces on the bug and dragonfly. They are from my new PeachyKeen stamps I got for Christmas. Here are close ups of each one.

They have already called a Teacher Workday for tomorrow. Normally I would go in, but I can't get my car out yet. I plan on a few projects so hopefully I will post again soon.
Please leave a comment. I love to read your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. very nice blog you have here. The valentine's day card are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are waaaaaay too cute! TFS a great idea! CM2

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.