Background

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fearful Fiends Treat Bags

My boys are away this weekend celebrating my DH birthday at the beach. I couldn't go so I am taking my own retreat by crafting all weekend.

I started last night making the Halloween treat bags for my son's Kindergarten class. I found little boxes of tattoos, tiny activity pads, plastic bracelets, Hershey kisses, gummies, and mini Oreo packs. My plan was to make little treat boxes but there were so many items I found the sandwich baggies were easier.
I created the top header using Fearful Fiends from Lettering Delights with Make the Cut and my Cricut. To make the print and cut work I create a shadow image slightly larger than the image itself and only cut the shadow layer out. I used the Chiller font for the phrase. I also used my new punch that I have been wanting for some time. It's the drippy goo from Martha Stewart.
These are so cute and my son will be excited to hand these out on Halloween. Thanks for dropping by.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. very cute Karen!! I also use a cricut and was wondering how to do print and cut:-) only I use scal instead of MTC.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.