- Thank the person who gave it to you.
- Tell us 7 things about yourself.
- Reward this to 15 bloggers.
The seven things about myself (that I am willing to put in print ;0)
- I like to sing and dance while cleaning the kitchen.
- My favorite season is fall especially here in the mountains with the beautiful leaves.
- I play fantasy football - The Blue Ridge Cookers ROCK!
- I teach high school math and yes I am a geek Ha...ha...
- I prefer my apple pie warm with vanilla ice cream.
- I'll watch the movie Where the Heart Is whenever I catch it on TV.
- My husband is my best friend.
Now I need to find 15 bloggers to pass on this award. This will be a work in progress. I will add over the next week and strive to complete the list soon. I know just where to start. I've visited so many new sites through the linking party Momo arranged. If you haven't checked it out I strongly recommend visiting her. Again, ladies thank you so much.
I was also granted an award from Ruby @ Handcrafted Simply By Us. For this award I need to add another thing about me to the list. So I will admit that the 8th thing is I am a procrastinator. See I even waited until the last item to reveal this piece of information about me. Actually I start out quite well with with projects but always find myself finishing at the last moment.I will find 8 bloggers to pass the award to and post them as I go. (I'll try not to procrastinate too long. HA HA!) Lastly, Lisa @ LMD Stampin has awarded me The Thing of Beauty Award. I think the above guidelines covers this award as well. I am suppose to tell 5 things about me and I have given 8; however, one of those things is suppose to be why I like crafting. Well, I like crafting because it is relaxing. I really do feel that it is a retreat for me. Thus the name of my blog. It brings me joy and I share that with others. I am to list 5 blogs to pass the award to. So let's see, 15 for Versatile Blogger, 8 for Stylish Blogger, and 5 for this award. That's 28 blogs (if I did my math right Hee hee). I alos need to link this award to the creator at gracenotes4today. I will make this a link on the image of the award on the sidebar.
I think this covers all of the awards. Again, thanks to all the ladies who have shared this with me. Have a blessed day!