Background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A "Beary" Special Baby Card

I have attended several baby showers in the past month. This is my most recent card for a baby boy. The card base is from the Create a Critter cart. I welded two of the stamps together using my Gypsy. I created the framed mat by copying the original image and making it a little smaller than the card. Next I placed a rectangle in the center using the Plantin Schoolbook cart. This allowed me to put designer paper behind the frame and behind the bear. The bear is from the Doodlecharms cart.

I had this small charm in my stash and thought it would accent the bow. The small feet are just adorable.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to post some more this week being that it is Spring Break for me. Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the Beary Puzzle card. My favorite part are the little silver feet TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love the charm you added too.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.