Background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Ornaments

I have a problem with procrastination. I purchased these glass ornaments in September with full intentions of having them made way before Christmas. Well, it turns out I was making them the night before I was going to give them to the teachers I work with. Add to it that I haven't made this post until a week after Christmas. I guess better late than never.I used the Christmas cart for the angel, cross, and tree. I used the Its Cold Outside cart for the snowflakes and Very Merry Tags for the JOY. I cut each out using vinyl, adhered it to the glass, and applied etching cream. I am always worried as a clean the cream off that it hasn't worked because I can't see the image. It is not until I remove the vinyl that I can tell the difference. Hope you enjoy and have a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. They turned out really nice! I bet the recipients loved them!
    PS. I'm a procrastinator too.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the etched ornaments! I've had the same problem with the etching creme not working on some glass. Where did you find the glass ornaments?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.