Background

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Crafts

Today I worked on special treats for Fisher's teachers. They are three wonderful ladies and I enjoy making them little favors to let them know I appreciate what they do. I found these plastic orange containers at Walmart for 4 for $1. I decorated them using black vinyl from Vinyl Expressions. After decorating each side I filled it with candy corn, miniature Hershey bars, and carmels. I also created popcorn wrappers to go around a bag of microwaveable popcorn.

I found clear plastic bags used for storing homemade breads at the grocery store and they have been perfect for packaging these and other goodies I have made. I found the ribbon on sale at AC Moore which I used on the bag and on the popcorn wrapper tag.

These are the four sides to the container. I used the Make the Cut program and images from the gallery to design each side. I cut all of it with my Cricut.





These are a few images of the popcorn wrapper. Each wrapper starts as a 6"x 12" sheet of orange cardstock. I wrapped it around and glued it together. Fisher signed the back of each wrapper and then we decorated the front. I used a tag punch from Creative Memories for the black tag and stapled a piece of the ribbon to the top. Next I cut the yellow tag using a die with my Cuttlebug. The pumpkin is cut from one of my Cricut carts and I used a stamp from Peachy Keen stamps for the face.



Thanks for taking a look and have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.