Background

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Wow - it has been a long time since I last posted. I thought having finished graduate school I would have more free time. Actually, it turns out I go to bed at a more decent hour (hee hee). I haven't been completely away from crafting. I have gone to a couple of crops with my awesome cousin Kerri and I have already started Christmas cards. (Yeah, I know, I will still be making them the night before.)

For this post I have created a birthday card for a young girl whose costume party we are going to tonight. I used a new program called Make the Cut. I had never used a computer program with my Cricut before. I have always relied on my carts or my Gypsy. This program is really neat and easy to use. I visited the MTC gallery and downloaded the Happy Birthday cut created by user 648. My Cricut did the rest. I embellished with a little ribbon, pattern paper, a border punch, and some paper flowers. Voila - a funky birthday card.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.