Background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Chocolate Snowman

I am very grateful for the staff at my son's school. His teachers are awesome and the ladies in the office are wonderful. I always try to send a little something on the holidays to let them know that I appreciate all they do for my son and for the other students.

For Christmas, my DH (who works at the school) wanted to show his appreciation for the ladies in the cafeteria. He bought these yummy Willy Wonka chocolate bars. I was once again inspired by a pin that wrapped popcorn packets and used a glove for the hat.

I used some green flannel that was easy to wrap around the bar and cinch at the top with small rubber bands. I used small puches from SU to make the smile and the buttons. I cut the nose from.... hmmmm.... I know it's a Cricut cart with all the snowmen but I can't remember the name. A simple snowflake stamp from the $1 bin was used on the bottom. Finally the google eyes.

I love the way they turned out and the ladies enjoyed them also. Thanks for dropping by. I hope to have another project soon to share with you. I have been working on mini calendars.
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I've done this with pop corn... Do u have the print out of this in the right size?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.