Background

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thinking Out of the Box

Back from the wedding and finished the third challenge from MPS. The challenge was to think outside of the box and do something you do not normally do for a project. I decided to complete a scrapbook page. The challenge for me was to use only one picture. I usually load as many pictures as I can on a single page. However, for this picture of Fisher and his Dad I did not want to distract from the picture itself. I used a flourish border from Home Decor and another one of the EK Success punches for the side border. I also found a clear sticker (again something I don't use often) that had the best sentiment:
Between the
innocence of boyhood
and the
dignity of manhood,
we find a
delightful creature
of a boy.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.