Background

Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since March 2nd. I knew it had been a while but two months? Where has all the time gone? It has been a busy two months and I have made several craft projects. I made goodie bags for my fellow teachers at work for St. Patrick's Day. I had some really pretty cards for Easter. I have also completed a couple of scrapbook pages.

I would love to craft every day but I am just not able. I'll be finished with graduate school in July so maybe that will free up some time. Anyway.... I think I am rambling.

So here are my projects for today...
  • Wedding card for a wedding at 3 today (I think I will do this first :). Saw a great idea on MPS that she did for her sister's wedding. I don't have the same cart but I do have ACY which may work. We will see.)
  • You Are in My Thoughts card for a lady in our church family who is again battling cancer.
  • Fishing Scrapbook for the Relay for Life fishing package
  • A scrapbook page or two.

I also plan on following MPS and my other favorite blogs throughout the day. Oh what a busy day planned so I better get to it. Will post pics soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.