Background

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Card

It has been a while since I posted anything new. Actually it has been months. The new teaching position, graduate school, and every day life take priority so I have had little time to take a retreat. I did find time to make Christmas cards and I wanted to share them with all of you.

I treated myself to three new seasonal Cricut cartridges. My favorite is When Its Cold Outside which has fabulous snowflakes. I chose the nativity snowflake for my cards. I wanted to keep it simple. I did emboss the background with my cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. I did a few with the snowflake folder. I preferred the snowflakes but I didn't take a picture of those before I mailed them off. I added a touch of silver glitter on the star and wrapped some blue ribbon from my stash.
I do hope you had a very Merry Christmas and may the Lord bless you and your family throughout the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.