Background

Thursday, August 6, 2009

MIA in July

I have been amiss this past month. July turned out to be a very busy month. I spent three weeks in staff development workshops and a week seeking a new job. For the past 11 years I have been teaching math at an alternative high school for students at risk of dropping out of school. I enjoyed my work there and the students are very special to me; however, the time has come for me face new challenges. This next school year I will be at a comprehensive high school teaching math. I am excited and just a little anxious about the new school year. I am headed to the beach for a week to rest and relax with my family. I hope to return with a renewed energy and time to endulge myself a little with some cardmaking and blogging.

To all who have prayed for me and encouraged me - thank you!

God Bless All!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.