Background

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Springy Cards

I am ready for SPRING. We have missed six days of school for snow just this semester. We have two Saturdays we have to go to school. We have lost most of our Spring Break and there is more snow in the forecast.

In a desire to encourage spring to arrive sooner I designed some cards with that theme in mind.

I embossed the bottom half of the yellow layer with the cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots. The little chick I found last year at AC Moore in the $1 bin after Easter last year. Isn't it cute?
I was inspired for this card from one of the many books I have. I used strips of paper to create the basket weave then cut out the center square. I love how the bunny peeks out the window. The pink pearls were a last minute addition that I think accents the window well.
I thought this card would make a good Mother's Day card. I experimented with some paper folding and I really like how it turned out. Hope you enjoyed and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from others. Thank you for taking time to comment.